To provide our patients with the highest quality surgical care available, our practice is limited to the evaluation and treatment of general surgical conditions. If you do not have a primary care physician, we will gladly refer you to someone for your non-surgical needs. We offer surgical treatment for the following conditions. Click on underlined conditions for more information.
- Breast problems, including in-office ultrasound, state-of-the-art stereotactic and ultrasound guided biopsy techniques, and breast-preserving surgery for patients with cancer. Be sure to look at our outcomes data regarding breast biopsies.
- Gallbladder and gallstone problems, including laparoscopic (laser) surgery. Be sure to look at our outcomes data regarding laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Hernias, including laparoscopic repairs (adults and children). Be sure to look at our outcomes data regarding hernia recurrence rates.
- Hiatal hernia, reflux and ulcer problems, including laparoscopic techniques.
- Colon disorders including polyps, cancer (see our outcomes data regarding 5-year survival), diverticulosis, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Hemorrhoids, fistulas and other rectal problems, including non-surgical office treatment.
- Appendicitis (adults and children).
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders, minimally invasive surgical parathyroidectomy; adrenal tumors; pancreas and spleen disorders, including laparoscopic techniques.
- Varicose Veins, with emphasis on new minimally invasive techniques utilitizing the VNUS Closure ® system.
- Skin cancer and other skin lesions, including melanoma and sentinel node biopsy techniques, lumps under the skin and enlarged lymph nodes.
- Abdominal trauma.
Our doctors are specially trained in the latest ultrasound and stereotactic techniques for evaluating breast lumps, thyroid and parathyroid abnormalities, and other problems. They also have special training in advanced laparoscopic surgery, which can greatly reduce the pain, risks, and recovery time for many patients. In addition, most of these surgical procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis.
Treatment of Varicose Veins in Atlanta and Decatur, GA!
Our board certified and laser certified physicians are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of total treatment for varicose veins and skin laser rejuvenation care at our locations in Decatur and Atlanta, Georgia. We have served the Atlanta community for over twenty years.
We use the safest, most advanced technology and treatments available. Dramatic improvements are possible without the downtime or risk of surgery.
Be sure to visit our Vein & Skin web site at http://www.veinandskinlasercenter.com/